tisdag 24 augusti 2010

A Thief and Money, a Hare and a Treasure Chest






Tomorrow I'm going back to London. I feel a little excited at the same time a little sad and overwhelmed. In a month, I'm starting uni, CAN'T WAIT. Did my last rounds in central with Val today. She bought a pretty dress from Whyred(?) and I got a magazine for free (!) I really liked it, and asked if I could have it. That's how simple it was. Haven't seen it before; A Perfect Guide.
Looks like a magazine I wouldn't mind to be caught reading.
Just remembered that my Erdem order should be arriving any minute now! Feeling a little panicy, really have to hit the gym. What a downer if the clothes will be to small! That can't happen. First time I'm actually up to date with the current style haha!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar