söndag 15 augusti 2010

Barefoot in Bergamo


Coming home from italy was crazy! That was the longest day in history... We left the vinyeard at about noon, sinse it was a cloudy day we desided to go to sirmione, wich is a city on lake garda. Then heavy rain started! it was crazy, we planned to leave for the airport at 5oclock but we realized we had a lot of time left. On our way to the airport we stopped in Bergamo. I was wearing my beautiful Ann Taylor sandals and when the heavy rain started I decided to take them off, I like them too much to see them suffer like that. So there I was, running barefoot with a plastic bag torn so that it looked like a sweater from the rain I looked like a hobo on my last day in italy. Soaking wet I visited a public restroom in the old town and I must say, not even in russia, have I ever seen anything like that... The toilet was litteraly a hole in the ground... I was speachless.
Sirmione Bergamo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar