lördag 11 september 2010

Working woman

I miss my parents :( Just skyped with them. They are so cute. They're the only people I really miss from Sweden. I mean I miss my friends to, but not in the same way. I'm a little overwhelmed by how much I'm working right now, almost feel a little sick when I think about it. Yesterday I had to do a mood board for the show. Usually I like doing those things, but to be honest, after going through a ridiculous amount of pictures I got really uninspired towards the end. I guess it's hard to something like that when it's not your ideas. The things I find inspiring are not necessarily inspiring for other people. Anyway had to do a separate one for Hair and Make up as well. I'm a bit sad today because I was supposed to go and visit Becs today in Southampton, but dragon lady wouldn't let me go. Got told off DELUXE the other day. Still can't forget about it. It really bothers me because I wanted be the perfect assistant kind of, after this there is no way. I'm crazy excited about Lanvin for H&M, i'm already thinking about sleeping bags and everything! I'm gonna talk to Gustav about it, he has to get me in, all his bragging about knowing van der borsh we have to put to good use! Time to get some niiice stuff!!


Have to leave for work soon


x

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar