torsdag 31 mars 2011

EXCITING DAY

There is nothing that takes away stress as good as shopping, or in this case just trying on things and taking your mind of reality. Anyways. Have been looking for a kind of cool pair of cargo trousers/jeans. So far I've tried about 5 pairs. These ones are from Banana republic, and to be honest, their my favourite pair yet. And only at 55 pounds! Soon we will be together...




Then when I came home after my stressful day, there was a package waiting for me. How excited wasn't I? Unfortunately I was way to curious to first take a picture of the package and then of whats inside and so on. It was a gift from my mom! :D Cutie. She knows how much I like vintage Dior and she had come across this beauty:






And by the way, starting on monday, I'll officially be a product development intern at Matthew Williamson. Yay for me!



x




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar