lördag 26 juni 2010

Friday that never was...



Yesterday must have been one of the worst days of my life. After busting my ass off at Burberry, I found out how much I got paid for May; £679
its absolutely rediculous. im working more than full time, the weirdest hours ever and that is what I get?? Hid in the back stock the rest of the day, then walked home like a zombie. Worst thing is; not sure if its doing anything for my "fashion career". Thy play the same "brit hip rock band" music all the time, I'm going insane.

Anyway, haven't told too many people about me getting in to LCF. can't wait to study. Relax a bit. Now the problem is getting funding from CSN.

Saw this key charm on a blog (bloghunting all day today, it couldnt be more boring in the showroom. sun shining an everything, WHY AM I HERE??)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar